Earth Pearl Serum
A rich, velvety serum composed of seaweed extracts, omega oils and botanical butters. Liquid oxygen flushes out cellular waste and stimulates cell metabolism while vitamin C brightens the skin and restores collagen. Micronized silver heals skin wounds and reduces redness and inflammation.
Frequency: Use daily under moisturizer, mix/layer with an oil, or use as a lightweight hydrating agent on its own.
Why use a serum: A serum has a smaller molecular structure than a moisturizer allowing it to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin maximizing its effectiveness and bringing you closer to reaching your skincare goals. Your serums will act as a "treatment" for the skin as oils/moisturizers lock in nutrients and hydration.
- micronized silver has natural skin, wound and blemish healing properties
- brown algae provide detoxifying and anti-inflammatory benefits
- red algae reduce redness, irritation and provides a rich source of omegas and essential fatty acids.
- vitamin C antioxidants stimulate collagen synthesis and promotes skin brightness and UV protection
- liquid oxygen boosts cellular metabolism for healthy cell turnover. Oxygen brings cells back to life, for a fresher more radiant appearance. Pushing oxygen into cells helps flush out carbon dioxide and other cellular waste
- overall complex reduces fine lines, wrinkles and plumps collagen
Good for: dry, dehydrated, sensitive or dry-acneic skin
INGREDIENTS: Isotonic Seawater, Laminaria, Fucus & Porphyra Algae Extracts, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil, Palmitoleic Acid (Omega-7 & Omega-3 Fatty Acids), Perfluordecalin & Perfluorohexane (Liquid Oxygen), Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut Butter), Micronized Silver, Sodium Hyaluronate, Resveratrol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Esters), Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment), Lactobacillus & Coconut Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, L-ergothioneine, Vanilla Tahitiensis, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil