A hydrating and protective facial toner formulated with seawater, white tea, marine algae, and plankton extracts to protect and nourish the skin. Plankton accelerates the natural repair process from UV induced DNA damage.
Frequency: Use daily after cleansing and as needed throughout the day.
How to use: Wipe or spray throughout beauty routine. Can be sprayed to set makeup or rehydrate post moisturizer application. For a post workout refresher, spray and then wipe with a clean cotton or towel. For sunny days, spray before and after sun exposure. For beach days, spray before and after SPF application for added environmental protection.
- plankton extracts are potent antioxidants, as they absorb sunlight and neutralize free radicals produced by excess sun exposure. Plankton has the potential to repair DNA damage immediately after sun exposure to prevent skin breakdown or collagen damage.
- seawater is rich in remineralizing elements to encourage proper cell function
- rich in red and brown algae to detoxify, nourish, and calm dry or dehydrated skin
- white tea is rich in antioxidants and increases cell renewal process. Unlike black tea which is oxidized, white tea is richer in anti-inflammatory polyphenols and tannins that are instantly bio-available to the skin. Tannins have been shown to provide UV absorbancy reducing the damaging effects of the sun
- balances pH
- protects skin from environmental stressors and repairs sun damaged skin
- antiseptic formula keeps skin clear from breakouts and gives skin a sun-kissed glow
- gives skin a boost of hydration on the go
Good for: beneficial for all skin types, especially dry, dehydrated, dull, sun damaged and rosacea skin
INGREDIENTS: Isotonic Seawater, Laminaria & Spirulina Algae Extracts, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate; Organic essential oils of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Salvia Officinalis (Sage), Pinus Sylvestris (Pine), Juniperus Communis (Juniperberry); Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea Extract), Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment), Lactobacillus & Coconut Extract, Citric Acid