A refreshing facial exfoliant made with ocean minerals and nutrient-rich spirulina. Fine pumice stones improve cell renewal while silky seaweed extracts hydrate and coat the surface of your skin.
Frequency: Start by using 3-4x a week. Tailor frequency of use according to your skin condition.
How to use: Use as needed after cleansing (or in place of cleanser) to gently eliminate dead skin for a brighter, softer looking complexion
- softens skin texture by removing dead surface skin
- enhances product absorption and brightens complexion
- high in fatty acids, antioxidants, probiotics, spirulina and chlorophyll rich seaweed
- antiseptic essential oil complex promotes a clear complexion
- remineralizes the skin and promotes cellular detoxification
Good for: all skin types will benefit from this exfoliant, especially oily, normal. and dehydrated skin. Limit use to 1-2x a week if you have rosacea, delicate/thin skin, or extremely sensitive skin.
INGREDIENTS: Laminaria & Spirulina Algae Paste, Decyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil; Organic essential oils of Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Salvia Officinalis (Sage), Juniperus Communis (Juniperberry); Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment), Lactobacillus & Coconut Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Pumice, Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss), Xanthan Gum