Nori Oxygen Gel
An intensely hydrating gel, ideal for repairing and calming sensitive or damaged skin. A powerful combination of ocean and earthly elements, including liquid oxygen, astaxanthin, and red algae, detoxify and heal skin for a vibrant complexion.
Frequency: use daily after cleansing/toning. Apply before moisturizers, oils or sunscreens. Can be used morning and evening
Why use a serum: A serum has a smaller molecular structure than a moisturizer allowing it to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin. Your serums will act as a "treatment" for the skin as oils/moisturizers will seal and lock in moisture.
- rich in brown and red algae, amino acids, essential fatty acids, omega 3's & 7's
- remineralizes skin with magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, iodine, potassium, etc
- red algae soothes redness, inflammation and blemishes
- vitamin C protect from the sun, plumps skin and restores collagen
- liquid oxygen expels C02 from cells and allows an influx of oxygen for cellular detoxification
- gel texture provides immediate absorption of product (no greasy residue)
Good for: Ideal for oily-acneic skin, dehydrated, dry, normal, rosacea, and sensitive skin
INGREDIENTS: Isotonic Seawater, Laminaria, Porphyra & Undaria Algae Gel, Perfluorodecalin & Perfluorohexane, (Liquid Oxygen), Glycerin, Palmitoleic acid (Omega-7 & Omega-3 Fatty Acids), Sodium Hyaluronate, Resveratrol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment), Lactobacillus & Coconut Extract, Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Esters), L-ergothioneine, Xanthan Gum, Astaxanthin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil