Marine Clay Mask
A potent blend of organically harvested seaweed, hydrating fatty acids and botanically infused clay for a clear and radiant complexion.
Frequency: Once a week or as needed
How to use:
For oily skin: Leave on for 10-15 minutes or use as a spot treatment on blemishes or clogged pores.
For dry skin: apply a light layer of oil to skin first. Apply mask and leave on 5-7 minutes.
For extremely dry and sensitive skin: apply an oil first. Keep the mask wet by spritzing toner until ready to remove.
- tightens skin and promotes a clear complexion
- Concentrate of hibiscus and salicylic aid for gradual exfoliation without irritation
- remineralizes the skin with seawater minerals and trace elements
- Rich is essential fatty acids, bioflavonoids, catechins, phenols, and linoleic acid
- antioxidant protection with potent antibacterial essential oils
- calcium rich algae contains high amounts of magnesium to reduces facial swelling
- french green clay purifies skin and shrinks the appearance of pores
Good for: oily, acneic, dull, dehydrated, normal skin types
INGREDIENTS: Isotonic Seawater, Laminaria, Lithothamnium & Porphyra Algae Extracts, French Green Clay, Kaolin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin; Organic essential oils of Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), Mentha Viridis (Spearmint), Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) and Cymbopogon Schoeanthus (Lemongrass); Hibiscus (Flower Acid) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Leuconostoc (Radish Root Ferment), Lactobacillus & Coconut Extract, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil